Based in Chicago, Illinois
April 2, 2015
|Free, $1.99 Unlock|
Dual is an action game with close interaction between two people. Each player's mobile device makes up one half of the digital space in the game. Only by putting their phones together can the players get a full view of bullets flying from one device to the other and make tactical maneuvers to achieve victory.
Dual grew out of ideas of experimental gameplay and embracing the unique characteristics mobile devices can bring to games. From the start there was a strong focus on creating something that would use mobile phones to encourage physical interaction between people.
- Duel with your friends for bragging rights.
- Defend together to achieve a top spot in the leaderboards.
- Deflect and shoot the ball to score goals against your friends.
- Battle anywhere you can find another human with a phone using bluetooth or wifi.
- Explore new rules and tactics. Your body is as much part of the game as your phone.
- Play cross platform over WIFI with iOS and Android.
- Collectable colors unique to devices, unlock all by playing against different people.
Logo & Icon
- "Working together right next to each other really brings back the magic of couch gaming."
- Chris Carter, Destructoid
- "...it's a really fun way to engage with another live human, up-close and personal."
- Rick Broida, CNET
- "You play it with someone, anywhere, and it actually brings you closer together..."
- Chris Priestman, Kill Screen
- "...sending bullets across to someone else’s phone as you sit opposite them has a curious sense of technological magic to it."
- Chris Charlton, Kaijupop
Dual GIF letsdual.com.
Zip with GIFs, Logos, Icons, Screenshots letsdual.com.
About Sebastian Gosztyla
Sebastian Gosztyla loves to make games.
More information on Sebastian Gosztyla, our logo & relevant media are available here.